Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Reporter Grease Coakes Temporarily Out of Action



In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, a number in the area hit by the storm are still unable to access the Internet, sometimes from lack of power. Among them, Grease Coakes, who emailed us from a library, saying he still didn't have Internet at his house.

On another note, Xymbers Slade, whom has been taking a break, recently informed SL Newser that some real life problems have come up that will demand his full attention for some time. So he has been given an indefinite leave of absence.

Hopefully both will be able to write again soon.

Both Grease and Xymbers (and others) had tangles with a hurricane last year with Irene.

1 comment:

  1. Hardly my full attention when it's out of my paws, I just haven't been inworld enough and have been playing multiple other games and doing other things. I'm still here if people have stories to IM me about to go investigate. --- Xym

    ReplyDelete